Robot programming - Basic Course
This seminar is for robot programmers. Learn everything about the robot handling. Get familiar, among others, with the structure of a welding system, the components of the industrial robot, the operating modes of the robot controller and the check and maintenance of the welding equipment.
- Identify axes and degrees of freedom of the QIROX robots.
- Explain and apply the programming functions.
- Program via the teach pendant menu.
- Create a functioning welding program.
- Do test runs and corrections of user programs.
- Create welding parameter lists and optimise weld seams.
- Interpret user-specific warnings and error messages.
- Correct programmed points.
- Adjust the welding equipment and keep it in shape.
- Organise and administer user programs.
- Users who have to edit, correct and maintain the robot programs
- Robot programmers
- Basic knowledge of welding technology
- Ability to imagine the sequence of automatic operating cycles
- Technical understanding of material treatment and machining (processing)
[Translate to English-US:]
- Seminar period: 5 days
- Seminar times:
Monday: 09:00 - 16:30
Tuesday to Thursday: 08:00 - 16:30
Friday: 08:00 – 12:00 a.m.
- Participants: Small groups up to a maximum of 6 persons
You still have questions about this seminar? Then please contact:Registration via e-mail
Ms. Kim Denise Hoch
Tel.: +49 (0)2773/85-422